Epiphany

i hve picked up the blogging pen again and all i can say is dear diary.....

i hve fianlly returned to my blog...to my forgotten blog.....it seems to become my companion for times when i am sad and depressed and this again seems to a time like that.

i have shifted to bangalore and although im missing home terribly, i seem to have fallen in love with this place, it has alomst become my home away from home. one day sitting up on the terrace i was wondering why and i realised that i love it cos it has helped me immensely to move away from my past. it has taught me to become strong......

i have changed a lot from my experience...i dont know whether it is for the better or for the worse but i know that i have changed.

i have learnt not to trust people completely. i have learnt to take things as they come and laugh at difficult situations. it strange how things dont bother me any more. i m not concerned with anything nw. i have become detached from the world and its people. i laugh, i stay perky, jolly and funny with my friends but then at the same time im detached from all of them. if things dont turn out for me, im not bothered i jsut take them as they come. that's jsut all for me.

.all i know that i needed to change. i know i didnt matter at all...n i realised after an Epiphany moment that i meant nothing at all....nothing at all....i was too stupid and dumb to see it and because of that i let myself be used and in the process i had humiliated myself enough to develop a hate for my own self, and had become all the things that i absolutely detested! i hate myself for all that and i think i will never ever forgive myself for it. never ever!!

i often wondered that a person could never hurt anyone else so badly, especially when that person himself has gone through so much. but i guess im wrong.

now i have simply moved away, deliberately......without saying anything....no words...no goodbyes...nothing at all.

its for the better!!

5 comments:

Rayna said...

its for the better, really.
Im proud of u :)

Seoulful Sagas said...

yeah i knw. but then there are somw wounds that dont heal at all. but then again who knows...time only tells.

IS said...

Time is indeed a GREAT healer... it makes everything seem fine eventually.

There are certain things in there that i relate to as well, but many others that are different for me.

I guess we are all going thru that mental stage where we are feeling broken off from the outside world... just in a new playground all together... but well for me, its gonna be a HUGE building block in the steps of my life....

It was LOVELY reading ur posts... :) ... we might live together 24hrs for months, but still there is so much that we descover about each other as time passes... and the more i know about u... the more i cherish u and the delight of having found u in Kumbalgudu!!! (hehehehe)

Lots of Love.... from ur extended family... "Home away from home"

Cheers...
Itika

thinking dysentry said...

i kno u r strong n im reaaly happy for tht... but jst wama say tht dnt be strong by getting detached... becos someday somebody can need u....

supu said...

life goes on...it really does...and then, one day, suddenly, we realize that we are all grown up. what do u miss the most then? what do u?

 
Copyright © Snapshots from Within